Skip to main content

Scam 1992 the Harshad Mehta Story - S01 E08

No, Harshad. No. It's very risky. Risk is the spice of life. What? Sir, tell me one thing. How many big bulls are there in India? Only two. You and I. So, we are made for each other. We've reached where we are, because we took risks. Right? Sir, it's very simple. You just have to issue cheques in the name of Grindlays. It's just a ready forward deal for you. But I would need,BRs from Grindlays in return. And you will get them. Definitely. Leave that to me. It's just a matter of 15 days. And in 15 days, NHB will get its money back. And Sir, the Delhi offer stands. It's Harshad's guarantee to you, sir. You will get positioned in the parliament. Okay. [Pherwani] 'Okay. I'll do it.' But,if anything goes wrong,then,my reputation of forty years,for which I worked so hard,will go down the drain.   Do you understand that?   Sir. Why are you thinking of going down,when the messages are coming from up? Huh? We are protected by higher powers. [Title Montage] Good morning, sir. [Das] 'Yes, Madhavan. Please come in.' 'So Did you see the file?' 


Yes. It will take time to comprehend. It's a financial scam. We will need to investigate it differently. Scam. Sir, it's a new word for a big theft. I get that. It's a financial fraud. Transactions are very complicated. Sir, if we go into details, we will get caught in a web of numbers. So, I'm saying, let's just focus on what we know. It's a theft. And there is only one way to investigate thieves, sir. Hmm. Go ahead. Do it your way. There won't be any pressure. But, remember one thing. This scam is 50 times bigger than Bofors. It can be murkier than Bofors. Plus, the Government and the media,will keep the pressure up. Sir, what's new in that? We are used to that. Give me a few days, sir, to get my team together. RBI Governor?   We have to investigate him?  [laughs] If it were up to you, you would even investigate me. [Das] 'But the Governor is there to guide us.' He will help you out, with the right people. Okay. Superb. I'll get started.   


Thank you.   All the best. [Debashis] 'Did you catch hold of a James Bond this time?' Another mystery man. And does this James Bond live here? Not James Bond. Subramaniam. Sucheta, don't you think this can be some sort of a trap? Who will try to trap me? Harshad? Don't worry. He isn't a villain from a movie. Anyway, if anything happens to me now,public's perception will immediately doubt him. He is a smart Gujarati. He won't be so stupid. So, where did this mystery Bond call from? Public booth. Okay. Let's agree that Harshad is a smart Gujarati. But because of him, a lot of stupid people are getting anxious. Sucheta, it's a 5,000 crore scam.   A lot of people are involved.   I know.   From top to the bottom.   Sucheta madam.   Oh, Subramaniam?   Yes, follow me. Please come. Be careful, madam. Please come. Have a seat. Under immense pressure from the opposition in the parliament,the government has finally decided to take more decisive steps,to investigate the financial scam " that has rocked the Bombay Stock Exchange." 


"The RBI has also announced " " that it has formed a committee headed by Deputy " [thud of remote on the table] CBI won't understand a thing. They will only look for a scapegoat. And RBI to save its image, RBI will let them tarnish everyone else's. I knew it. I knew they would all betray us. Just what I was afraid of. Harshad, we need to do something, or else   Are you listening to me?   I heard you. I,trust only my wife and Subramaniam. That's why I'm meeting you here, at his house. Now, as far as Pherwani is concerned I'm afraid,I can't do much myself. Why can't you do much? Why are you telling us this? You are the Governor of RBI. You can talk to Pherwani directly if you want. Pherwani is not a small time broker or an upstart like Harshad. He has a reputation. I can't confront him directly. [Venkitarajan clicks tongue]   Look.  [clears throat] All said and done, I have my limitations. I'm a government servant. If RBI really wants to,take action against people like Pherwani, then,there should be external pressure. You get it, don't you? 


You mean,we have to build external pressure? But how? Without any substantial proof or verification. NHB gave 500 crores to Grindlays So that Harshad could have access to the cash. All that they needed to show in their books,was a simple ready forward transaction. Because there were no securities from Grindlays. And that is how Harshad managed to repay the cash to SBI. So, you were the source of News Press' 5,000 crore story? Good night.   Harshad.   Yes, Pherwani ji. [Pherwani] 'You know what's happened. Right?' Why are you so worried? 'Your name won't come out.' Look, the SBI problem has been solved. I don't owe a single penny to SBI. [Harshad] 'Just relax. Nothing is going to happen.' Harshad, Sucheta had called me. Who? Sucheta Dalal? [Pherwani] 'Yes.'   What did she say?   She was asking,if NHB gave 500 crores to Harshad. If I bailed you out? And what did you say? Harshad, they have asked me to appear before a committee that,RBI has just formed. Janakiraman Committee. 


So, what are you going to tell the committee? Hello! Pherwani ji! Whether we like it or not we are fellow travellers on the path of life Give me a cup of coffee. Today the Sensex crashed once again,after the reports came out about Manohar Pherwani,the current non executive chairman of the National Housing Bank,regarding his involvement in the scam. There have been demands from various quarters,that Mr. Pherwani resigns from his position. Viewers should know that the National Housing Bank,is a wholly owned subsidiary of the RBI. The RBI governor, Mr. Venkitarajan has said,that RBI is looking into the charges,and would take appropriate steps soon. What are you saying, Pherwani ji? Resignation is not a solution. Why do you need to resign? You just have to say that you have nothing to do with this transaction. That's it. Then it's my problem, right? I'll handle it. And as far as issuing the cheque in my name is concerned,this is not the first time I am doing this. This is standard practice in the money market. It may be unofficial, but everyone does it. Once I buy the securities, the money will be transferred to my account. After all, I'm the one who has to repay it. Isn't it logical? Everyone does it to save time. And I'm returning NHB's 500 crores, as soon as possible. 


You don't worry. Your name will be cleared, 100 percent. Just trust me. Harshad. Trust is still something that's very expensive. I have decided. I have no other option,but to resign. [doorbell rings] [Madhavan] 'Good morning.'   Manohar. J. Pherwani ji.  [Pherwani] 'Yes.' K. Madhavan. Joint Director, CBI. We have a warrant to search your entire house. Carry on. Good morning. [thud of golf club] [Tyagi sighs] You know the most important shot in golf,is always the next one. And my next shot, will be on Harshad. The most important one. I just hope he is dressed appropriately. Come on. He is an amateur. He doesn't know the difference between swinging a cricket bat and a golf club. But he thought he could swing the markets. This cricketer won't come to the golf course with his bat, will he? I still don't get it. Why is he coming to the golf course to meet you? He is desperate. A drowning man clutching at a straw.   There's another one.  


 Okay. When it's needed   you even crown the donkey.  [Kedia laughs] [Harshad] 'That's right.' The perfect saying. There's yet another one. In Kabul, you don't get only peas, you also get donkeys. Did you get it? Forget it. Good morning, Tyagu. Great! You are in a good mood today! [Pranav laughs] Good. What an absolute privilege, Harshad. The big bull. Amitabh Bachchan of BSE. We must have done something right, AK,that today,we got an opportunity to meet you.   Will you play?   Who me? No thanks This game is beyond me. I can only play tipcat with a stick. You guys carry on. Huh? Pranav Bhai. Go peel them, brother! [thud of the golf club] It's clean, sir. Mr. Pherwani, why don't you come with us? You mean, right now? Yes. I mean right now. I'm not very comfortable here. You see, if I get my space, my tea,I'll perhaps be able to ask the right questions. And then, maybe I'll get the right answers from you. Hmm? I'll buy all his holdings at my price. At a heavy discount.   It will finish him off.  [Kedia clicks tongue] Come on. Think again. If you don't buy his holdings,he won't have 500 crores to pay back NHB. He will be completely finished. History. So, please Please put the temptation aside. No, AK. After committing such a big fraud, no one goes to jail. Bail in a month And then, it's all forgotten. This is not temptation. What I'm suggesting is good for business. Oh, but this is not about business, Tyagu. This is personal. Not you, Sir! Take him by the stairs. That way, you will get a tour of the CBI office. Okay? You come in. Bring him with you. It's not much. Only five floors. [lift door closes] Shall we talk business? Tell me what's your offer for my 1400 crores of holdings? 


Thirty five percent. This f** Is he high? Thirty five percent haircut? Even in the worst of times,a good businessman doesn't take a haircut of more than 25 percent. You may not know it, but this is a set market practice. You are misunderstanding me, Harshad. I'm not offering you 35 percent haircut. I'm offering you 35 percent of your entire holdings. Thirty five percent of 1400 crores. Comes to what 490 crores? And since you've come here to play golf with me,I'll make it a round figure. Take ten crores more. 500 crores in all. You'll get it today. I know that's all you need. [Tyagi] 'All the shares can be exchanged by the evening today.' Come on. Take the offer. So close, yet so far. Without a recipe, the buffalo sits down to cook. What? You see,a person who doesn't understand business shouldn't do it. He ruins it for everyone. So, let the buffalo handle its own horns. Thank you for your generous offer. If you want me to drown, I'll take you down with me. I've been trying to explain, but you're not willing to understand. You only want to hear what suits you.   Try again.   Look. This was a simple ready forward deal. Okay. We took securities from Grindlays. And we paid Grindlays 500 crores. Now,how would I know Harshad Mehta's condition at the time? 


And if Grindlays gave that money to Harshad,how is that my fault? Why do I affect it? No You are absolutely right. I just want to know,where are those securities of 500 crores that you received? Well Not securities. BRs. Didn't you say just now,that you bought securities worth 500 crores from Grindlays Bank? You just said that, didn't you? And now you are saying, it's not securities, but BRs. Do you take me for an a*****e, you d**k h**d! Huh? For two hours, you've been on a loop, trying to confuse me,'BR, ready forward ' 'BR, ready forward ' Who will explain to me? What is a BR? What the hell is a BR? Will you tell me? Sir, BR means bank receipt. Is he right? Yes. So, was it so hard for you to say "bank receipt"? BR BR I'll see you again. This congregation is over. And I'm going to ask you the same questions at the same place. And next time, tell me the truth before having tea. Not in the language of your market. In a language that a poor man like me can understand. Okay? [Madhavan] 'You may go now.' Take the lift on your way out. You did all the hard work coming up. Now,whether you take the lift or the stairs,the only way, is down. I also have a proverb for you. Is the brain mightier, or the bull? Of course, you'd say the bull, right? because you've forgotten how to use your brain. Or else, you wouldn't have shown off and thrown proverbs at him,and walked away without a deal You'd better find a buyer fast. These CBI guys are crazy. They can do anything. They can even slap you. He is a proud man. It will take some time. But sir, just one more session,and he will confess without a second thought. He is a man whose pride has been wounded. People like him can't sleep. He won't take much time. Right, sir. Till then, let's focus on Mr. Harshad Mehta, sir. The more time he gets,he will find a way to save himself. But, Madhavan, remember. He is a smart chap. Be careful with him. [Das] 'He has some very powerful people protecting him.' Right. [Das] 'Make sure you leave no loopholes before bringing him to book.' Right, sir. When we bring him in, sir, it will be for good. I won't take much of your time. I just have one little question. You are in charge of treasury and investment management division.   Yes   Right? Right. And yet, you weren't aware that your subordinates,were in cahoots with Harshad in such a plunder?   You see   [Khemani clears throat] My job is to get the best deal for my employer, SBI.   Right.   That's it. It's Sitaraman's job to execute the actual transactions.   That was his job.   Okay I mean,I can't be responsible for his botch ups, you know. Right. If he tells me,that he has received the delivery of securities Then what can I do?   Correct.   I trusted him. But he lied. Okay. You trusted him?   Yes.   Okay   And he lied.   Absolutely. Okay Now I understand. You know, Mr. Khemani, I have many subordinates,and I have to rely on their work.   Yes.   And I really trust them. Really trust them. But if any of my subordinates,would have done such a plunder I would've slapped him so hard that he would pee in his pants. But then maybe your job does not allow you to be violent. Yeah. It doesn't actually. My job,allows me to be violent. Sometimes. Just one thing I want to know. I mean, I'm curious. That's all. See, if you really wanted to exercise control over Sitaraman [Madhavan] ' you could have done it. Right?' 'Yes or no?' Yes or no, Mr. Khemani? Just a yes or a no. I'll be more comfortable in my cabin What? 


Louder. I can't hear you. My staff is watching. Louder Louder, please. Staff is looking at us. What are you looking at? Do your work.   I mean I'll be comfortable there.   Yeah. Let's go.   Come on, let's go.   Please. Sorry, sir. You trust me, right?   Yes Absolutely.   Come. Your locker looks more like Bappi Lahiri's than yours. So much jewellery. Actually, my daughter is getting married. That's why. Why drag your daughter into this, my poor father? Even for the wedding, how did you get so much jewellery? My daughter bought it with her money.   Okay. Her money.   Yes.   What's your daughter's name?   Anita. Anitha. Anita with a "T".   Anita. Okay.   "Ta". What does she do? Well It must be a good job. So much jewellery, after all. Okay? She can earn and buy so much jewellery. But she can't have her own locker? [Kamat stammers] [Madhavan] 'Strange.' 'The thing is, Mr. Kamat ' we will have to seal the locker.  [Kamat] 'Sir!'   Unfortunately. Sir, the wedding is in a few days. You can't seal the locker. Right You see, you have sealed your mouth,so we also need to seal something, right?   Or we will be left behind.   Sir. One more advice. Instead of the locker, you should worry about the lock up.  [Kamat] 'Sir.'   Look, if you get arrested,who will give away your daughter at the wedding? I am very busy. Sir, please sir. Sir   Congratulations for the wedding.   Sir Have a good day. Sir. [Madhavan] 'After talking to all these people ' ' I've begun to feel ' that you are the real boss of SBI. SBI. Sitaraman Bank of India. Isn't it? Sir, I didn't do anything. All your seniors are saying that you did it. Everyone is taking your name. You are a VIP, aren't you? You travel by air to Palani. Do you or not? I don't know, sir   Senior   Hey! Don't you know Hindi?   Tamil Tamil   I'm from Delhi. Got it? Speak in Hindi. What can happen without the authority of the seniors, sir? You say nothing happens without the approval of the seniors. Seniors say they don't know anything,it's all the junior's doing. What should I do? Sitaraman ji, I have no interest in banking technicalities. I just want to know the name. So, tell me the names of all those who are involved. 


Otherwise, in today's day and age,you will have to take a trial by fire. Got it? Think about it. Seniors will go scott free. You will be f**ked. Now, do you know? Good. The Central Bureau of Investigation, today froze,stock broker, Harshad Mehta's bank accounts. "All of this is a part of the investigation " " being conducted against him " " for fraudulently misappropriating rupees 500 crores " " from the State Bank of India." Everything is ruined. The curse of CBI has struck. All our bank accounts are frozen. Will you manage now? Tell me. Come on, kids. Go upstairs. Go on.   Tell me.   What do you want to hear? [Harshad] 'Huh?' Solution? [Harshad smirks] You own this company as much as I do. Got it? Don't always ask questions. Come with a solution sometimes. When I came with a solution, you were flying high. "Ashwin, I'll manage everything." If Pherwani shoots off his mouth to the CBI, Harshad So? So what? Sit down. Use your brain sometimes. If Pherwani says anything, the PMO will also be mentioned. Got it? What is it?  [Ashwin] 'We are just talking.'  [Harshad] 'Let them hear.' You were yelling in front of the kids. Everyone knows now. Have a seat, Bhabhi. Sit here. Harshad, do you understand what you are saying? Do you think the CBI will go after the Prime Minister Office? And do something about this Pherwani. If he opens his mouth Let's go. This bloody Madhavan! He's on a witch hunt. Reasoning with him I mean It's impossible. All they are looking for is trophy heads,to display in their cabinets. Look. I'm sorry.   But if returning the money will  [Pherwani] 'Stop it, Harshad.' You are repeating the same s**t again and again and again. We both know the money is not coming anytime soon. So, for f**k's sake. Shut up. Now,when Janakiraman,will file,his primary report Those bastards from CBI They will come again, for me. [Pherwani] 'I know.' I,won't be able to handle another interrogation. My dream of Delhi has ruined everything.   Tell me Swami ji, what should I do?  [swami] 'Hari Om!' Yes, Hari Om, Swami ji. Tell me. What do I do? Obstacles are part and parcel of life. You just keep the faith. How can I keep the faith? You said the CBI won't do anything. They've froze all my accounts and locked everything. Time has the key to every lock. [swami] 'All doors will be open for you again.' 'In this current situation ' let CBI do its work. F*** Swami ji, I'll be doomed. If Madhavan interrogates Pherwani again,he will confess to anything. We have control over Pherwani's mind. [swami] 'Be assured.' 'Hari om.' Hari om, Swami ji. F*****g idiot! [knock at the door] Papa. Mom! [phone ringing]   


Hello.   Congratulations. What for? Pherwani is dead. Have you seen Pherwani? He was a fit guy. I mean, every day on Marine Drive, without fail,he used to jog like a pro athlete. Can a person like him suffer a heart attack? [Rajdeep smirks] I think he became his own hangman. [Rajdeep] 'For all these days, you all and the CBI ' ' pushed up his blood pressure.' [Kiran] 'I even heard that it was suicide.' 'What do you think, Sucheta?' 'Pherwani. Suicide or natural death?'   'Sucheta?'   Yes? 'Pherwani. Suicide or natural death?' 'Are you okay?' 'Yeah?' All right. [woman crying] For the second time in life, I've understood something. 'Worrying is a sure path to your pyre'. I've brought pizza from Open House. Come. Let's eat. What's the matter? Sucheta? Sucheta? What's wrong?  [Sucheta crying]   I think I killed Pherwani. Pherwani was our prime witness,and now he is permanently quiet. Finished. [Das] 'Hmm.' 'Do you think ' ' it was ' What do you think, sir? Local police will obviously say it's heart attack. They want to pretend it was a natural death. But you know it and I know it. That's too much of a coincidence. [Madhavan sighs] If it wasn't murder then,they definitely led him to suicide. Sir, we are just wasting time, sir. We have to move. I have read the first report that Janakiraman committee has published. Go ahead. Let's register a case against the corrupt SBI officials,as soon as possible. And then, let's enter the bullfight. You will be our Matador. [doorbell ringing] Doesn't anyone hear the doorbell? Surprise! Mr. Harshad Mehta. K. Madhavan. Finally,I get to see you. No not a fan. I'm your devotee, My Lord. A devotee. Can I shake hands with you? Please? A little Such a pleasure to meet you. Would you like to see the search warrant? Forget it. I came here to meet you personally. There's one thing. You opened the door yourself. I'm very impressed. You have a huge house. How many square feet is it? [Harshad] 'Fifteen thousand.


' Fifteen thousand! Okay. It will take a lot of time. Do one thing. Help my men,to find things Excuse me. No! This is a raid, Mr. Mehta. You are not allowed to do that. You understand that. Not allowed. Do one thing. Arrange for some breakfast. I hear the dhokla here is really tasty. Is it true? Let's try. Hello, Ashwin Bhai. Greetings. [Madhavan] 'You don't know me but I know you.' Come. Sit down. Come on. Hello, everyone. Sorry for disturbing you all Hi, kid. What are you doing here? Go upstairs. [Harshad] 'Go upstairs.' See you later. Sit down. It will take time. Sit down. Come on, Ashwin Bhai. Have a seat. Guys, don't break anything. Please. Tell someone to bring dhokla. I'm serious. I'm serious. Please tell someone. Please tell someone, or I'll have to go to the kitchen. Thank you. So, 15,000 square feet, huh? Impressive. [Madhavan] 'You make us work very hard, Harshad sir.' It's been 11 hours. Everyone is tired. It's time for dinner. Let's do one thing, Mr. Mehta. You come with us to our office. Kitab Mahal. We will have dinner there. And a little chat. What do you say? Sir. We can have dinner and chat right here No. We have arranged a buffet at our office. Do one thing. You come along too. Right? Family dinner.  [Madhavan snaps finger]   Let's go.  [Man1] 'Yes, sir.'  [Man2] 'Yes, sir.' Sir, let's go. Come on, sir. 


This way. Bring the guests. [door thuds] Welcome. Mr. Ashwin Mehta. Mr. Harshad Mehta. I'm taking you into custody. Let's go. Come on, drag them. [phone ringing]   Hello.  [Sucheta] 'Have you heard the big news?'   What?   CBI arrested Harshad. Are you sure? It's true. They conducted a raid at his house and they have arrested him. And they arrested only Harshad? No, they arrested Khemani and Ashwin too. So, that's based on our report. [Sucheta] 'And on Jankiraman report too. Listen, can you pick me up?' Yeah They are in CBI custody. So we should prepare for at least 2 weeks. Then maybe, if they are lucky they will get bail. Can we go and visit them? We can take some home cooked food. No, Bhabhi, we need to take permission for that. I don't think any of us should go there. What if they hit them in custody? No, no. How can they touch them? [doorbell rings] Hello, I'm Sucheta Dalal from Times of India. Can we come in? Hi, I'm Sucheta Dalal. This is Debashis Basu. And Sucheta Dalal. You are the one What reason did CBI give for the arrest? [Jyoti] 'Don't you know, madam. Huh?' You should know. Because you know everything. Aren't you the one who wrote the articles that started all this? Look, Mrs. Mehta. I have no personal animosity towards him. I'm just a journalist. And I wanted to report the truth. Facts. And we came here,because we wanted to get your side of the story.   You understand, don't you?  [Jyoti clicks tongue] I don't understand anything. I don't understand,how CBI can just take Ashwin Bhai and Harshad from home? Later, we come to know that they've been arrested. I don't understand,that in our country, so many terrorists,criminals and corrupt leaders are roaming about freely,but CBI won't arrest them. Why? Because Harshad is a threat to the country. Isn't it? You must be thinking this too. I also don't understand,agreed, there's been a problem Investigate it. Who is stopping you? [Jyoti] 'We will be right here.' Look at this house. Look at the people living here. Are we a threat to the country? Madam, a man's story is more important to you, than the man himself. That's the fact. [phone ringing] Hello. Why are you telling me? Put the phone down. What's wrong? Harshad's been arrested. Now? Now, what? He told me that the market will rise. I borrowed money on interest. Now I am stuck. The moment people come to know that Harshad has been arrested,they will come here, pestering us to return their money. Where will we get the money? [crowd screaming] [Crowd] 'There is a cry everywhere, that Harshad Mehta is the thief.' 'There is a cry everywhere, that Harshad Mehta is the thief.' 'There is a cry everywhere, that Harshad Mehta is the thief.' [Madhavan] 'Mr. Mehta, how do you like our office?' It's not 15,000 square feet. 


Must feel small to you. It's hot, isn't it? Should I switch on the fan? I'll have to call an electrician. Till then, take deep breaths. [Madhavan inhales] Exhale from your mouth. It will cool you down. It works. We had the same problem in the school where I studied. There were fans, but no electricity. This is how I passed the seventh grade. By taking deep breaths. Really. Forget it. Let's start from the beginning. Meaning? Meaning, when and how did you,systematically steal from the State Bank of India? Go on. Tell me. We have a lot of time. Go on. Tell me in detail. How long will you stay mum, Mr. Mehta? Sitaraman has told me everything. That's why I advise you,to tell the truth. Otherwise What did I have at your house? Gathia. I'll turn your b***s into gathia. Got it? [Madhavan] 'So, I request you with folded hands ' ' to tell me.' What did you do with the money you looted from State Bank of India? I haven't looted any money. I've paid back everything. Okay. And from where did you get the money to repay it? It must have come from somewhere? One theft to hide another then another, to hide that one You've made so many thefts, it will take time to uncover all of them. 'Till then ' ' be our guest.' Harshad didn't get bail. Why? They said that they want to investigate him further. Are they done investigating you? Harshad is the only one in custody now. Jyo Ashwin Bhai, there's one thing. The special court had appointed a custodian I know He wants to attach all our assets. Yes. This is the detail of all our assets. You and Harshad need to sign this.  [Ashwin sighs]   Give. Give me a pen. Now if the court has ordered it, we will have to attach the assets. What option do we have? Ashwin Bhai, at least glance at them once? You've seen it, haven't you? That's enough. Fine. You have to change your strategy. Crush his hopes. Make him believe that if he doesn't co operate,he will rot in custody for the rest of his life.  [Madhavan inhales]   Just do that. Do you know the number of cases against you? Thirty one. Defrauding SBI. UCO Bank bill discounting case. Maruti Udyog defrauding case. SBI Cap defrauding case. That means If you get bail in one case, there will be a second. If you get bail in the second case, there will be a third. You're going to be so badly b******d,that you won't be able to stitch your bum back ever. [Madhavan] 'What happened? Too many mosquitoes?' By the way, there's more good news. 


Enforcement Directorate wants to meet you. [Madhavan] 'Regarding a case of foreign currency violation.' That means, when I'm done,they will start badgering you. Isn't it good? Bring him some mosquito repellent. Not possible, sir. C'mon, give him some We can't, sir. The mosquitoes will suck all his blood. Lock it. This is the end of the Harshad Mehta story,as we know it. From rags to riches,to the dogs. [laughter] Why so serious, Kedia? Come on. Don't you guys know,people and the press are after Harshad,but RBI's investigation is still on. And Harshad's arrest means, sooner or later,they will move on to other people.   People like us.   Come on, Kedia. This is India. No one dares to touch foreign banks here. But I don't run a foreign bank. So? Are they going to put you in jail?  [laughs]  'Come on. Drink up.' Come on, Kedia. Nothing is going to happen.  [Swami] 'Hari Om'.   Swami ji, Harshad. I'm calling from the jail. I didn't have any other option. 'Harshad, by calling me from the jail you are increasing your trouble.' How much can it increase? I'm dying here. Look, this is the last chance for all of us. If I go down, I'll take everyone down with me. 'I'll do something.' 'I'll have to discuss it with a few people.' There's no time for that, Swami ji. This message, the Prime Minister should Convey my message directly to the PM. 'Are you threatening the prime minister of this country?' [Harshad scoffs] You are omniscient, Swami ji. You know everything. Come buddy, lock me up. [Music playing]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool

How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without Any Tool How To Reveal Hidden Password Behind Asterisk Without A

Scam 1992 the Harshad Mehta Story - S01 E07

[Harshad] 'What a lovely house you've made, my lady!' We'll build a terrace garden here.  You know, with those miniature plants and trees?  Bonsai. [Harshad] 'Bonsai. We'll plant those too. I've heard they are very lucky.' What is it? Is everything okay? What do I say? You tell me. Is everything okay at work? What do you mean? Your business is beyond my understanding. But I do understand that all the newspapers are writing about you. So let them. It's worthless news. Many homes run thanks to your husband, my lady. News reporters are amongst them.  So, let them earn too.  I'm scared. It feels different this time. What's different?  You think too much.  Hey! [Title Montage] 'I won't take up too much of your time.' 'I know that most of you are here to listen to just one man. ' According to me, he's a scientist. Einstein of the share market. Harshad Mehta. Please, come. [crowd applauding] Thank you. To be honest, I can'

Sacred Games Season 1 Episode 5

Greetings from Suleiman Isa. Kukoo? Kukoo's gone. What do you mean, "gone"? Meaning fuck all. Nothing. I'm Ganesh Gaitonde. I don't trust anyone. Even he can't harm me because I'm above him. From now on, only one god will be worshiped in Gopalmath, and that's me. I'm your one true god. How did you find out about this? I had a dream. Mind your own business. We have to get to him before the RAW officers do. Why are you doing this? Is it because you like her? Bunty won't give in easily. There'll be gunfire. Should I teach you how to take the safety off the gun? I'll Google it, just like I Googled Ramakant Jadhav. Who are these people? They're our men. Criminals turned informants. If things go wrong, we'll say we got a tip from them that they were blackmailing a builder and got away with six lakh rupees. What's this? It's for your protection. They fired, and we fired in response. We don't know anything about Bunty.